Sep 12, 2011

Stroll to the Zoo

I love our new location. At first I thought I would really miss our old neighborhood because of it's character, and I do, but I love that we are in walking distance to some great parks and the Zoo. To put a cherry on top, the zoo is free! Which is right in our price range. It's a good zoo too, Tate loved the animals. He liked watching the seals swim and tried to jump in with them. He also was awe struck by the gorillas and the monkeys (since a monkey sound is one of the animals he knows) he probably felt some fond connection.

&<span class=

&<span class=

&<span class=

I don't want this summer/fall to end. It's gorgeous here right now and I love all the green and the humid air. The parks are so wooded and thick. Donny won't let me walk alone. He's probably right though I for sure would get lost! The birds are starting to fly south and I wish I could follow......(sigh) winter is coming too quickly.

1 comment: