Sep 6, 2011

Home sweet home.

I'm in LOVE with our new home. I love that the decor in a space can make it your own. When I first saw our apartment without anything in it, I thought it looked kinda dumpy. After we got all our stuff in and we went to town decorating.....it finally is feeling like home. It's not quite done yet, but I know there are some out there that want to see it. I just keep coming up with new ideas, so I guess it will always be a work in progress! I hope you all like it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. EM~!!!!! LOVE it, you are seriously so creative I am so excited for you because I know how exciting it is to finish crafts and be so proud of yourself. HELLO HGTV:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i really do love it! especially the lights in the living room and the picture collages. it looks nice and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys have done such a great job! It looks beautiful and homey.
    I LOVE the sayings on the walls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Em you have done such a beautiful job. I am proud of you!!! I love the saying inside the door. I've never heard that before. It's so sweet and the font is beautiful. I love the frames on the wall and Tate's highchair- such cute pops of color. I love the bed in Tate's room. Where did you get that? Also your new bed and the coffee table. You're sure making it tempting to come visit... i love you guys!

    ReplyDelete