We went to the Minnesota state fair yesterday and it was so fun! I have two blisters and sick tummy today to prove it. Tate did great, he was such a trooper! We can't wait till next year!
Let's be honest, we all know Donny and I were most interested in going to the fair for the food. Let's also just say it didn't disappoint! Here is a list of everything we ate at the fair, please don't judge us, it was a splurge for sure!
- Fried cheese curds
- Fresh Lemonade (Donny said it tasted like Lagoon)
- Grilled Corn on the Cob
- Fried Oreos (Best thing we ate!)
- Fried Alligator with Hush puppies
- Crab Cakes
- Homemade Root beer
- Korean BBQ Tacos
- Sweet Corn Ice-Cream with Caramelized Cayenne Peanuts
- Fried Apple Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Fried Reese’s (They were nothing compared to the Oreos)
- More Fresh Lemonade (This time it didn’t taste like Lagoon)