Jun 28, 2011

Missing my Donny!

Donny has been in Manila for 6 weeks now. I wish I could say it doesn't seem like it's been that long, but I can't, because it has felt much much longer! I don't want to get to sappy or anything, but I don't know what we were thinking being apart for 8 weeks! I miss him like crazy. So, because I've been thinking about him non-stop, I thought I would do a post for him. I was looking at past pictures of us and wanted to post just a few pictures over the last 4 years. We have the best time when we are together. I can't wait for him to get home! I miss him making me laugh everyday, and so much more. I love you Donny!







2 comments:

  1. Cutest post Em!! I can not imagine being without Aaron for that long. Good job for being so strong, miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember how awful it was being apart from JD....my heartaches for you. We miss you guys too. I can't wait until you're back!!! I want to go hang out at the pool and let the kiddos play! Oh and I think you're getting new carpet today...I can hear them up there.

    ReplyDelete