Nov 6, 2010

Tribute to Siblings

Today I am feeling very moved by the love I have for my siblings. It's such an amazing process you go through to get to where I am today about how I feel about my siblings. When you are little they are mean, annoying, and copy everything you do. I think it is through that very process that I have come to feel the way I do about mine. I love my siblings so much. They are the most incredible people in my life. I look up to every single on e of them. They all have qualities that I aspire to have. They are my heroes and my very best friends.
Dustin (Sorry this is such an old pic, he no longer has braces and is a lot bigger!) is an amazing young man. He is the most caring loving guy. He is such a great example to everyone around him. He is not only talented athletically but he has the sweetest heart.
I not only have 3 great siblings of my own but came into 7 more through marriage. Katie is the kindest, most pure person I have ever met. She is so talented in everything she does.

The Baum boys (none of which are actually Baums but you know what I mean) All fun, loving, and amazing husbands and fathers.



Sisters.....every girls should have at least one sister. I now have 5. Amber...what can you even say about Amber, she is the best. Funny, entertaining and just glows with personality. Everybody loves Amber. Over the years we have become so close, I love her and miss her so much since she has been gone in China.
Kensie is my one sister-in-law on the Bingham side. She would do anything for her family. She is selfless in all she does. Her bubbly personality always makes everyone feel welcome and loved.


Not a great picture of me..........but the other two never look bad, the Baum girls are all stunningly beautiful. Jess, I would say has a personality most like mine out of the Baum girls. Stories about her from childhood remind me too much of myself. She was the big sister that I probably needed to put me in my place when I was younger. All the Baum girls are such amazing mothers. I look up to everyone of them. Elle is well I don't even know how to describe her. She is one of a kind. I have never known anyone who sees the world as Elle does. I think I would say she sees everything as it should be, completely wonderful and full of emotion. I love them all.





Aaron, I can't even talk about how I feel about Aaron without getting a little chocked up. Aaron has been my hero my whole life. I have always looked up to him and wanted to be just like him. He was always so cool. One thing I love about Aaron is that he always gives people the benefit of the doubt. He sees good in everyone. He is strong and loving. There is nothing Aaron can't do, he's athletic, handy and a world class charmer. He looks out for us younger siblings and I love that about him.

I could go on forever about these people. They are all so great. I have learn so much from each and every one of them. So I just want to say thanks to you all for everything, you all mean the world to me and I know Donny feels the same. Love you guys!


2 comments:

  1. I didn't even know you guys have a blog! We miss you, hope your doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Em. I'm excited to see all your updates on here. What a great idea, the tribute to siblings. I love that when you're married you not only have one family that love and care and supports you, but now two. I hope us Baum members have shown as much love for you as we feel. No one could be better suited for Donny. We love you. And I look to you as a huge example of what a mother should be. You guys are doing amazingly with Tate.

    So much love to you three. And I promise I won't see Harry Potter til we see it with you. -BJ makes no such promise.

    xoxo, Elle

    ReplyDelete