Nov 3, 2010

First Post

I decided to start a blog for our families, against Donny's wishes, but I'm sure he'll come around. I feel so far away from everyone I wanted something to stay connected. If you know me then you know I'm not the best and staying in constant contact. I'm sure some if you are thinking to yourselves that you haven't heard from me in a while and wondering if I really care about you. Well my answers is yes I love you all very much. I'm not very good at being the one to call and stay in touch. Although I want to be better. My Sister who is always completely honest with me and never hides it, has told me before that I'm slightly awkward to talk to on the phone so now I'm paranoid about my phone skills! So I'm using this a form of communication to keep those I love posted on our lives here in the mid-west.

2 comments:

  1. How funny I honestly was going to call you tonight and tell you that I think it is about time for a blog!!!! I am so so so excited that you did it;) Seriously call me if you have any questions at all.
    Yeah for EM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Emily! You are my inspiration in so many ways, one with a cute blog and two with getting back to your good self after childbirth, WOW! You'll get this blogging thing down pat quick, I need to update mine in a big way! Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete