Jan 13, 2012

Wondering where we've been?

I love the holiday season! We spent ours this year in Utah. Luckily we got to spend time with both families. We spent a week with the Bingham clan in Midway first. I'm sorry to say I don't have any pictures of that time. I brought my camera, but the wrong charger, so sadly my camera was dead for the trip! We snatched a few from Ellery's camera from our time with the Baum family.
I did snap a few pics prior to packing!

Photobucket

Tate loves his cousin Maycie. Here they are watching a little Mickey Mouse

Photobucket

We had a fantastic Christmas day with the Baums. Katie and Jase and their family came from Cananda. The kids had so much fun together. Tate and Jude were good little buddies before the trip was over.

Photobucket
Photobucket

We did a lot of ice skating over the break, and had a blast. We went twice with my family and once with the Baums. Aaron and Kens got some great footage of it, which I don't have but here are a few pics.PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

On Koston's due date we went to his grave site to put some flowers on his grave. I wanted Tate to see it, even though I know he is too little to remember or know the significance of it all. I just felt like I wanted him to have a connection with Koston.

Photobucket

On one of the last days we went bowling at Provo Beach. It was really fun.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket


Over all a great Trip! We are so blessed! I love our families. We miss them so much all ready!
Here's a last little goody I just had to put in here. It's just too good to leave out!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment