Jan 17, 2012

Crashed ICE


Last weekend Saint Paul hosted the Red Bull Crashed Ice event. It was something we have never seen before. 4 hockey skaters at a time go down a crazy course of ice. They did 2 days of time runs and then Saturday they did the final competition. We went on Friday. It was a freezing cold 10 degrees and snowing but it was fun. Tate was so bundled and cozy (long johns, long sleeve and jeans, snow suit, boots, hat, gloves and his coat, and a blanket) he fell asleep on the way there and slept the whole time.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


It's being broadcasted on NBC this Saturday. We're excited to watch it!





2 comments:

  1. THat looks like fun! THat first pic of tate is adorable. I miss him. You guys look great. I totally forgot Dustin was there. much love to ya. I hope things are going well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word Em, that video of Tate waddeling around was the best. I am in the library at school watching it and I laughed out loud...got a lot of glares but who cares. I love that kid!

    ReplyDelete