Oct 24, 2011

Apple Junction

We have been having so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa Baum here! Tate is loving every minute, as are we. Today we went to an apple orchard, there at least 50 or so surrounding the twin cities. We were in the little store buying apples and I look over and Tate is eating an apple that he had gotten out of a basket of apples on the floor. He loved it, he ate at least half of it before he got tired.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I was terrified that they just let those chickens roam around not fenced in while people are walking around. One started to charge Tate (probably just a few steps toward him, but it felt like charging to me)and freaked me out!

1 comment:

  1. I love the update! But I'm a little concerned that Tate looks like he could be in third grade! How do they grow so fast? He looks adorable. I love my dad, don, and the little tate miester. i wish i was there too.

    ReplyDelete