Aug 18, 2011

Carousel ride anyone?

I can't remember the last time I went on a carousel before this summer; but since this summer we've been several times. We started our carousel summer in Helena when Aaron and Kens and Maycie came up to visit. Maycie loved it, Tate thought it was alright. He was just getting the feel for it then I think.
Then when we were in Utah he really got the feel for it. We went to the Trafalga in Lehi and he was pushing people out of the way to get back on. I think he went 6 or 7 times that day.

Now we're back in Minnesota and it just so happens we have a carousel right down the street from us. They have one free day every month, which happened to be last Monday. So we went with our friends Ashlynn and Madison. He loved it yet again, and I'm sure we'll be going back in September!


1 comment: